PROUDLY SERVING STEVENS, LINCOLN & GRANT COUNTIES
A criminal conviction will change your life for the worse. That is why it is critical to hire a Washington criminal defense lawyer who knows the law, who knows the criminal justice system here in the local Spokane area, and who is committed to you and to preserving your freedoms.
At Maxey Law Office PLLC, our criminal defense attorneys in Spokane have decades of experience helping those facing criminal charges navigate this difficult moment.
WE FIGHT FOR YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AT EVERY STAGE
Our approach as your criminal defense attorney is to act in your best interests as far as your case develops.
In the event of conviction, we seek suspended sentences, diversion programs, community service, drug or alcohol treatment programs in Washington State — any appropriate alternative to time in jail or prison at Spokane County Detention Services.
The Spokane criminal defense attorneys at Maxey Law Office PLLC handle every kind of federal and state criminal case, at every level.
Our legal practice includes:
- Drug crimes (drug trafficking, possession, possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, etc.)
- White collar crimes (fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, etc.)
- Sex crimes (child pornography, internet sex crimes, solicitation of a minor, etc.)
- All felonies and violent crimes (murder, assault, felony drug charges, rape, etc.)
- Property damage crimes (burglary, robbery, theft, etc.)
- All District Court matters (DUI/DWI, malicious mischief, assault, domestic violence, misdemeanor drug charges, misdemeanor theft, etc.)
- Juvenile offenses (the same charges leveled against adults but within the juvenile system)
- Child Protective Services (CPS) cases
- Traffic infractions (reckless driving, speeding, etc.)
- Appeals for all these matters, at every level
We defend your rights every step of the way.
Other Criminal Defense Legal Services
In addition to providing full criminal defense, we also assist individuals in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho dealing with:
- Parole violations
- Bond hearings
- Administrative hearings
- Bench warrants
You can count on us to help you handle any criminal law charge-related action in Spokane or a surrounding area in Stevens, Lincoln, or Grant Counties.
Why Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Hiring a criminal defense lawyer in Spokane can provide numerous benefits, especially in a time where penalties for criminal charges can be severe.
Our criminal defense attorneys can offer a deep knowledge of legal procedures and strategies that can help to mitigate charges or dismiss them entirely. We can provide counsel during police questioning and help to negotiate plea bargains for reduced sentences.
Moreover, our criminal defense lawyers in Spokane County can ensure the protection of your individual rights by examining evidence and ensuring law enforcement officials have acted in accordance with the law.
By seeking the assistance of our team at Maxey Law Office, you can gain valuable peace of mind, confidence, and effective legal representation to fight for you at every turn.
Get Help from Spokane Criminal Defense Lawyers at Maxey Law Office
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, now is the time to mobilize. Hire an experienced Spokane criminal attorney from Maxey Law Office today.