Ms. Stover came to Spokane, Washington in 1975 to attend Gonzaga University. After graduating from Gonzaga in 1978, she attended Gonzaga Law School earning a JD in 1981. While in law school, Ms. Stover participated in an internship with the office of the Spokane County prosecutor’s Office. Thereafter, she entered private practice where she worked in several law firms, practicing in areas of family law, criminal law and personal injury law.
In 1986 Ms. Stover joined Maxey Law Offices. Initially her practice was devoted to Social Security disability law cases, workers compensation cases and personal injury law. Presently Ms. Stover limits her practice to representing disabled individuals with cases involving the Social Security Administration including Social Security Income claims and disabled children’s claims. Ms. Stover is a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives.
Active in Spokane community, Ms. Stover was involved for many years as a member of the Junior League of Spokane, the Girls Scouts of the Inland Empire as a troop leader and a member of the Board of Directors for the Council, and as a board member of Healing the Children. She is a graduate of the Leadership Spokane program.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. - 1981
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Major: Psychology & Criminal Justice
- Washington, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- Washington State Association for Justice