Medical Devices Can Trigger Malpractice Claims
Sometimes it isn’t a doctor or other medical professional’s error that causes harm to a patient. In some cases, a defective medical device can have catastrophic consequences.
Act Quickly If You Suspect Malpractice
There are time limits for how long you can wait before filing a medical malpractice lawsuit. An attorney can evaluate your situation and determine if you have a case.
Understanding Washington’s medical malpractice laws
Precautions May Reduce Equipment Error In Surgery
Studies show that many medical malpractice incidents are the result of malfunctioning or unavailable medical devices, both inside the operating room and out.
Study finds that one in four surgical errors relate to equipment issues
Unthinkable Surgical Mistakes Happen More Often Than You Think
If you’re injured by a surgeon who makes an obvious mistake–such as leaving equipment in your body or performing the wrong operation—unfortunately, you are not alone, and you likely have a medical malpractice case.
Surfing The Web Is The Latest Form Of Distracted Driving
Drivers who get online behind the wheel risk the same catastrophic consequences as those who text while driving.
People who face criminal charges may feel overwhelmed
Washington State prisons are filled with people who are serving time for crimes they have committed. Not all of the state’s prisoners, however, are guilty of committing a crime.
- Seattle software engineer charged in Capital One data heist
- The far-reaching effects of a Washington DUI
- Is road rage a crime?
- What does Washington’s implied consent law mean?
- What are the potential penalties for drunk driving in Washington?
- How does self-incrimination affect password-protected phones?
- What you should know when pulled over for DUI in Washington
- Understanding rape charges in the state of Washington
- Eyewitness errors: Identification protocol often raises risk of mistakes
- Juvenile offenses: Changes in the teen brain often cause poor decisions
- Washington State man gets stiff federal sentence for methamphetamine crime