It is not difficult these days for just about anyone to be accused of a crime. A criminal charge can be an opportunity to turn your life around. Punished to the maximum allowed by law, however, a conviction will change your life for the worse. That is why it is critical to hire a defense lawyer who knows the law, who knows the justice system here in the Spokane area, and is committed to you and to preserving your freedoms.
Spokane And Eastern Washington Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
The lawyers at Maxey Law Office PLLC handle every kind of federal and state criminal case, at every level. Our practice includes:
- Controlled substances (drug trafficking, possession, possession with intent, possession of paraphernalia, etc.)
- White collar crimes (fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, etc.)
- Sex crimes (child pornography, Internet sex crimes, solicitation of a minor, etc.)
- All felonies (murder, assault, felony drug charges, rape, burglary, robbery, theft, etc.)
- All District Court matters ( DUI/DWI, malicious mischief, assault, domestic violence, misdemeanor drug charges, misdemeanor theft, etc.)
- All juvenile offenses (the same charges leveled against adults, but within the juvenile system)
- Child Protective Services cases
- Traffic infractions ( reckless driving, speeding, etc.)
- Appeals for all these matters, at every level
Other Criminal Defense Legal Services
In addition to providing full criminal defense, we also assist individuals in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho dealing with:
- Parole violations
- Bond hearings
- Administrative hearings
- Bench warrants
We Fight For Your Rights At Every Stage
Our approach as your defense attorney is to act in your best interests as far as your case develops. Early on, we seek to have charges dismissed or reduced. Later, we may seek a plea bargain, in which we settle for a lesser offense. In the event of conviction, we seek suspended sentences, diversion programs, community service, drug or alcohol treatment — any appropriate alternative to time in jail or prison.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, now is the time to mobilize. Hire an experienced criminal defense attorney today. Call us now — we will get you through this.
Have you been charged with a crime? Get help. Call the Spokane criminal attorneys at Maxey Law Office at 509-828-4936, toll free at 800-477-7758 — or write to us using this online form.